Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Little Bit Deeper into My Heart

Hey, one more thing. You know how often times lyrics speak my mind better than I can myself? Well, I found another song that does that! It's by a guy named Matthew Mayfield. He's not a Christian artist, and the song doesn't really talk about anything that God's doing in my life BUT I love the lyrics. They're written from a guy's perspective to a girl, just by the way.

Here they are:

Inside her garden lies the secret in the light and I'd love to make her mine. An Iris, her soul, violet - her heart, the woman I've needed from the start, the woman I've needed from the start.

Make me a man, show me how to fight. Take that woman, make her my bride, show us the new meaning of lives entwined.

I am in love, I am in love, I am in love with you but we've got bigger things to do, like chase a new life on the heels of a new found train and take on the world with the girl and her new last name. Fight for you, this I can do.

When we've both grown tired and we're covered in scars I won't give up on your heart, please don't give up on my heart.

make me a man - show me how to fight, take that woman, maker her my bride. Show us the new meaning of lives entwined. Fight for me - won't you please...

I am in love, I am in love, I am in love with you but we've got bigger things to do like chase a new life on the heels of a new found train and take on the world with the girl and her new last name. Fight for you, this I can do. Fight for you this I can do. This I can do...this I can do...this I can do...


Oh my goodness (this is Clancy talking again, by the way)!!! I LOVE THEM!!! "fight for you, this I can do" I love that.

Well, I just thought I'd let you in a little bit more into my heart and what I'm feeling and thinking. :)

G'Night!

P.S. If you want to send me any letters you can! I've been meaning to post the address that you can reach me at! It's pretty expensive b/c hello, it's to Australia, BUT just in case you are bored and want to write the address is:

Clancy Cauble
PO Box 492
Mount Druitt, NSW 2770

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clancy,

    I have so enjoyed reading your blog. I have followed your mom's journal way back before you went on your trip around the United States.

    I was wondering if you would post a link to your Facebook page. I tried finding you to look at your Australia pictures, but I couldn't find you.

    Thanks so much and God bless you,
    Darlene T.
    Pittsburgh,PA

    Please know that I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete