Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Balancing Day

Hello!

Today has been relatively uneventful. But, I guess I need those days in order to balance out the radically awesome ones and the incredibly awful days too. So, I guess today was my balancing day, which is okay.

The morning consisted of waking up late, quiet time (I bought two new Phil Wickham albums which I LOVE!!!!), cleaning the dining room, an hour of worship, cleaning the dining room again, pealing potatoes, giving advice to a girl, moving TONS of stuff from the first floor to the third floor, lunch, three hour lecture, dinner and now my update. In about ten minutes I have to go back upstairs for another two hour lecture.

One cool thing that happened today was during worship. Well, it's actually a little bit hard for me to connect during worship because....well....the quality maybe isn't there as much as I'm used to...that would be the nice way of putting it. :)

But, hey, it opens me up to a lot of different types of worship, and worshiping in spite of my taste, so that's good! But, anyways, during one of the songs I was absolutely crying out for focus because the drummer was SOOOOOO off I just couldn't concentrate on anything BUT that!! And then right after worship a girl came up to me and said she was praying during worship and saw a picture of me! I was sitting Indian style on the floor right across from Jesus, and we were just talking. She said I had the energy and excitement of a little girl! She also said that I had this incredible focus, it was like the more He filled me up the more I wanted, and the more I gave, it was He was the only thing in the room!

WOW!!! I was praying for focus, and he gave someone else a picture of me being focused....not exactly what I was thinking of, but I guess it works? haha

But, besides that it's been a relatively "boring" day. Everyone is really tired and easily annoyed, but also easily enjoyed (if you know what I mean), so that's nice! I watched a REALLY cool video sermon by Louie Gigglio that pretty much blew my mind last night! It was called something like "indescribable planet" or something! I highly recommend it!

Okay, I'm going to go try and stay awake through another two hour lecture! I learned a TON yesterday, and a lot today too! But, I'm not going to lie ...it's exhausting! Both physically and mentally!!

I'll write again soon!
GOOOOOOODNIGHT!!

2 comments:

  1. That's very interesting about you praying and the other girl having a vision of you. God is creative and you never know what he's up to!

    I just had a friend recommend that exact video to me (Louis Gigglio). I think I'll look that up today.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indescribable is the name of Louie Giglio-s talk!!! Absolutely mind-blowing!!! He-s a great speaker!! I-m praying for you Clancy, and I know God will lead you into His purpose!!

    <3 Susy GutiƩrrez

    ReplyDelete